A “cookie” is a small amount of data sent from the server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use ‘cookies’ while you access the Sites to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Occasionally, we use session recording or click tracking software (e.g. Google Analytics) to understand how you interact with our websites, for example by scrolling the page, or clicking your mouse on a particular link.
The information is used for analyzing sites activities and generating insights to allows us to improve your online experience. Examples include:
- enabling our service to recognize your device so that you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so that you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser
- adding new features or removing element that make the website difficult to use
- informing the choice of words and images that appear on the site to improve responses to our campaigns
- informing future changes to website design and functionality
Depending on the type of device you’re using and settings, it may supply us with additional information about the device type, your operating system, and details associated with this. Only your interaction with our website is captured and we receive no information about other sites you may view.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting eilindia.ecole-intuit-lab.com as this will prevent you from using many of the services on the Sites.