This two week design programme gives students a glimpse into the world of creativity and guides them through ideation, concept development and production.
This programme introduces the students to the world of visual communication and digital design. With five fun workshops the students get to explore and experience different media – photography, editorial, illustration, animation, and UI + UX. Students will learn about the methodology used in the design process and will have a chance to study with renowned professionals.
This workshop culminates into an exhibition for parents and families and will feature the work produced over the two weeks.
Enroll now for a crash course designed to ignite your creative brilliance.
See yourself through different media.
A series of self expression throughout the two week
• Venue: École Intuit Lab Saltlake, Kolkata.
• Date: 20th June to 1st July 2022 ( Monday to Friday )
• Faculty: Designers, Artist & Industry Professionals
• Class 1: Photography 20-21 June (Monday, Tuesday)
• Class 2: Editorial Layout 22-23 June (Wednesday, Thursday)
• Class 3: Illustration + Animation 24, 27, 28 June (Friday, Monday, Tuesday)
• Class 4: UI/UX, Website 29, 30, 1st July (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) Exhibition Layout
To Register- https://forms.gle/Vg6Cd4ArA7oBzrFr8