Fundamentals of sketching.
Date: Friday 25th January, 2019
Time: 4.00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: Ecole intuit.lab, Mumbai.
Speaker: Akash Choudhary, Automotive Futurist and Concept Artist
Akash’s work: AkashChoudharyDesigns.com
Objective of the Workshop:
- * Learn the different stages of sketching
- * Understand exploration sketching
- * Make accurate perceptual drawing
- * The difference between a 1-hr sketch, 10-minute sketch and 10 sec sketch
- * Learn the theory of proportions and the basics of story-telling
- * Tips and techniques applicable to traditional and digital methods
- * Mastering skills and tools that allow you to draw an object from their imagination
- * Develop your signature style
Items to bring along:
- * Ball point pen (Black) – Important*
- * A4/A3 size sheets (loose sheets preferred than sketchbooks)
- * Coloured markers (water or alcohol based), or highlighter
- * Fine-liners and different coloured pens
- * Sharpie
Apart from the above items the student are encouraged to bring other mediums – different types of pens, brush pens, pencils, pastels etc.