ART CONTEST “HANDS”
Ecole Intuit Lab announces its annual image competition “HANDS” in partnership with WACOM.
The school aims to reward and applaud the skill set of young aspiring designers. The contest is simultaneously held in France at the Paris and Aix-en-Provence campuses.
Draw out your original interpretation of the theme “HANDS”
Last date of entry: 24th February, 2017
Prize Distribution: 07th April, 2017
Eligibility: The competition is opened to all students studying in Grade X, XI and XII
In order to participate, please download the entry form below or register online
Enquire Form 148-5×297 mm Web V5 Ctc
IMAGE COMPETITION / Rulebook 2016-2017
– The candidate must submit an original illustration.
– This artwork will represent a personal view of the subject ‘Hand/Hands’. The thought process can encompass different perspectives like
– Hands as an extension of oneself.
– A medium of greeting, means of communication
– A technical body
– Sensitivity or tactile…
– Whatever angle you choose (anatomical, symbolic, utility), your interpretation of hands can be SYMBOLIC or REALISTIC or both.
– The project must have a TITLE, which helps us understand the meaning behind your illustration.
– Freedom of Technique: black & white or coloured, all mediums allowed: collage, crayons, gouache, inks, oils, chalks, etc. (scans or photos of the project sent by mail are also accepted). The students are advised to follow the formats specified below:
Minimum size – A3 (50 x 32.5 cm), maximum size – A2 (50 x 65 cm).
– Resolution (your choice)
1. HARD COPY:
According to the specified format (if smaller than the minimum size, paste the work on a correct sized paper).
2. SOFT COPY:
Compressed JPEG file. Image size: 50 x 32.5 cm or 2953 x 1968 px, or 150 dpi The candidate should choose the most suitable type of format and medium to express his project in the best possible manner.
The competition winners will be announced on 7 th April, 2017.
The prize money will be awarded by the juries assigned consisting of:
1. 1 st P rize: 25,000/- + Wacom Tablet (INTUOS Art, Pen & Touch)
2. 2 nd Prize: 15,000/- + Wacom Tablet (One by Wacom Medium)
3. 3 rd Prize: 10,000/- + Wacom Tablet (One by Wacom Small)
Each candidate should submit their artwork by 24 th February 2017 to theEcole Intuit.Lab Mumbai Institute.
YOU CAN DO IT IN 2 WAYS:
1. Digital artwork via email: enquiries@ecole-intuit- lab.com
2. Physical artwork via courier/handover:
MS. DHRUTI PATEL
Ecole Intuit Lab Education Pvt. Ltd.
DGP House,4th Floor,
88C, Old Prabhadevi Road
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025 INDIA
Ph. No: +91-22- 65346822
Mob. No: +91-9819744096
The entry form should also be included.
The candidates will be responsible for the costs and risks involved in submitting the projects. Ecole Intuit.Lab has the right to refuse any submission which is incomplete or not according to the specified guidelines.
All the projects submitted are retrievable from our campus after the winners have been announced and are stored till 31 st May 2017
A jury, which comprises of professionals and specialists from the fields of graphic design and creativity, will judge the artwork submitted. The marks awarded to each candidate will determine
THE BEST 3 PROJECTS BASED ON THE CRITERIA MENTIONED BELOW:
– Quality in technique
– Guidelines followed
The candidates will be notified of the results on 7 th April, 2017. The top 10 artworks will be showcased in our campus during the end-of- the-year main exhibition.
RIGHT TO PROPERTY
By accepting the terms and conditions, the candidate declares that Ecole Intuit.Lab has the right to utilize his/her work free of charge as deemed necessary. The work can be published on websites, social network platforms and press, in India and abroad, without any restrictions or remunerations from the concern candidate.